$KIMJ’s How-To-Buy Guide (MetaMask)
How to make a Metamask wallet and set it up with the Binance Smart Chain RPC…
1) First, download the Metamask extension for Google/Brave/Firefox. Link for Chrome/Brave.
2) Then, you need to create a new wallet, the address will look something like this: 0x737f0e47c4d4167a3eecde5fa87306b6eee3140e (see KIMJ’s website for the contract — beware of what you see in crypto group chats, there are a lot of scam contracts about!)
3) You will also need to set up a password.
4) Now this is important folks, so if you’ve been dazing off until now — get that pen and paper ready: You will be presented with a Secret backup phrase (aka your wallet’s private key) which is generated with these words (more info below), so write them down (ideally, on multiple pieces of paper for safe keeping), so you will be able to retrieve it at a later time (*saving the private key is even better, but never share your private key with anyone as they can use it to access your wallet*)!
5) You will also have to confirm it, so keep it handy for now!
6) Now you’re all set up to use ETH and the Ether ecosystem, but we want to set up the Binance Smart Chain; for this, we have to click on the fox icon and select the networks option. Then, select Custom RPC (stands for Remote Procedure Calls).
7) Now you have to put in some data like shown in the picture below.
8) You are now ready to deposit BNB to your account. The most convenient way to do this is to register an account for Binance.com and add money via bank transfer. Then we transfer the funds to the wallet we created. Make sure to select the BSC transfer network! The whole transfer should take less than 5 minutes because BSC is extremely fast.
Note: You can find your public address (the address you send funds to) by clicking on the Metamask icon and clicking on the address — it gets copied automatically.
9) Then you should receive BNB to your wallet. Make sure you have network selected or you will not see the BNB you just sent!
10) Go on Pancake Swap, here is the link: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x737f0e47c4d4167a3eecde5fa87306b6eee3140e
11) Add the token address to your wallet (which can always be found on KIMJ’s website).
12) Click on “select a token”
13) Copy and paste the contract address.
14) Using the toggle icon on the top right-hand side, raise the slippage between 12% — 13%.
15) Then, enter how much you want to swap (remember you should be going from $BNB to $KIMJ).
16) Click on SWAP when you’re ready!
For an alternative format of this KIMJ Buying Guide, kimjongmoon.net has some fun video resources.
Additionally, for quick access to what KIMJ’s chart, follow the coin here.